It’s hard to believe that another year has gone by. And even harder to believe that it’s been almost TEN years since I started blogging! Yep, it was February 2006 when I posted my first blog post. And wow, has my blog changed since then! So instead of just sharing the most popular posts from this year I thought I’d share my most popular posts ever.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Top Ten Posts
1. Jewelry Cabinet with Folding Door – I love making over old jewelry cabinets and this is one of the most unique I’ve ever found.
2. DIY Chicken Wire Frames – One of two frame makeovers that made the list. I use these to display jewelry at flea markets.
3. How to Make New Crates Look Old and Vintage – These crates are another part of my regular flea market display.
4. Vintage Salt Shaker Christmas Ornaments – This one is my favorite DIY Christmas ornament!
5. Painted Jewelry Cabinet – This was the largest jewelry cabinet I ever found and painted.
6. One Simple Trick for a Clutter Free Home – This was a different post for me but it must have struck a cord!
7. The Story of an Etsy Package – You won’t believe this story!
8. Frames to DIY Jewelry Display – I used a different paint and finish technique for these jewelry display frames.
9. Mixed Media Christmas Ornament Tutorial – After years of making these I still love the pout on these little girls.
10. Vintage Chair Planter – My first chalk-type paint project.
Thanks for reading my blog and following along with me on social media. I appreciate all my readers!
Leave a comment and let me know which post was your favorite.
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim