What foods come to your mind when you think of Valentine’s Day? Probably chocolate, right? But after reading this list of Valentine cookie ideas, chocolate MIGHT just take a back seat to a sweet and delicious Valentine’s Day cookie!
A few of them do include some form of chocolate. Most are sweeter and more delicate than the cookies we make in the fall or Christmas. Take a look and then scroll down and leave a comment to let me know if you make any special Valentine’s Day cookies.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Valentine Cookie Ideas
Can you believe these are made from cake mix? You can’t get much easier than that!
A Valentine classic. Basic sugar cookie recipe. Just add icing and sprinkles.
Let’s start with something basic that just about everyone loves… chocolate chip cookies. These were made with pink and red M&Ms!
Aren’t these the cutest tiny little cookies ever?
These cookies have a surprise inside!
Another no-bake cookie. Not quite as quick as the last but still easy and delicious!
You don’t need to ice the whole cookie. Sometimes just a dip on the side is more elegant.
And here’s the first Valentine’s Day cookie with a color other than pink or red! Aren’t these the cutest?
Now these are different!
This is a fun alternative to a thick icing.
Chocolate and Valentine’s Day go hand in hand… so let’s make some chocolate cookies!
And in case you still haven’t had enough sugar… try a few of these Valentine cookie recipes:
- Valentine Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Valentine Cookies with Buttercream Frosting
- Easy Individual Heart Sugar Cookies
- Easy Sugar Cookie with Colored Sugar
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Chocolate Sugar Cookies
- Rice Krispie Hearts
- Sugar Cookies with Cotton Candy Icing
- Marbled Valentine Sugar Cookies
- Heart Shaped Peanut Butter Cookies (no cookie cutter required)
- Valentine M&M Cookie Bars
- Strawberry Milkshake Cookies
- Gluten Free Vegan Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet Sugar Cookies
- Valentine’s Day Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars
- Conversation Heart Cookies
- Maraschino White Chocolate Cookies
- Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
I can’t wait to hear which recipe is your favorite. Leave a comment and let me know!
‘Til the next cookie,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim
We party at these blog hops.