Jordi’s been leaving hints for the last two weeks that she wanted biscuits. She even tore a recipe out of Better Homes & Gardens and stuck it on the fridge. So I got up before her this morning and made heart-shaped Valentine’s Day biscuits for her.
Valentines Day Biscuits
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 T sugar
- 1 t salt
- 3/4 t cream of tartar
- 3/4 c butter
- 1 c milk
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry blender. Add milk and stir until just combined.
- Turn dough out onto counter. Knead just a few times, until it all sticks together well. Roll out to about 1/2″ thick. Cut out.
- Place about 1″ apart on baking stone. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day decor ideas, you might also like these articles:
- 15-Minute DIY Valentine Pillow
- The Sweetest Valentine Roundup
- Quick Change Valentine’s Day Decorating
- 29 Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts
- My Valentine Tree
Or you can follow my Valentine’s Day board on Pinterest:
‘Til the next project,