Jordi’s been leaving hints for the last two weeks that she wanted biscuits. She even tore a recipe out of Better Homes & Gardens and stuck it on the fridge. So I got up before her this morning and made heart-shaped Valentine’s Day biscuits for her.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Sign up for my Family Recipes email list & have all my EASY recipes sent straight to your inbox!
Easy Valentines Day Biscuit Recipe
- 3 c all-purpose flour
- 1 T baking powder
- 1 T sugar
- 1 t salt
- 3/4 t cream of tartar
- 3/4 c butter
- 1 c milk
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine all dry ingredients. Cut in butter with a pastry blender. Add milk and stir until just combined.
- Turn dough out onto the counter. Knead just a few times, until it all sticks together well. Roll out to about 1/2″ thick. Cut out.
- Place about 1″ apart on a baking stone. Bake for about 12 minutes or until golden brown.
More Valentine Ideas
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day decor ideas, you might also like these articles:
- 15-Minute DIY Valentine Pillow
- The Sweetest Valentine Roundup
- Quick Change Valentine’s Day Decorating
- 29 Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gifts
- My Valentine Tree
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim
Originally published on February 14, 2009.