I’m FINALLY getting around to sharing so many projects that I made YEARS ago! I started making these about 6 years ago. I even sold the kits in my Etsy shop for a while. Not anymore, so if you want to make this, I’ll share below where you can find everything for this “Love in Any Language” Valentine’s Day ticket garland.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Craft Supplies for Ticket Garland
- blank pink tickets – buy 100 HERE OR a whole roll HERE! (Update… we are now selling blank tickets in our online shop in bundles of 100.)
- red seam binding
- white cardstock
- 1″ scalloped circle punch
- stapler and staples
- 1/4″ hole punch
I call this “Love in any Language” because each of the circles says “I Love You” in a different language. Here’s a website that shows how to say it in LOTS of different languages so you can choose the languages you want to use. Just type them up on a computer and print them out on white cardstock.
How to Make a Love in Any Language Valentine’s Day
Next, punch out the words with a circle punch and staple them to the blank tickets. You could also glue if you prefer.
Use the 1/4″ paper punch to punch a hole in both ends of the ticket and run the seam binding through them.
Take a look at this Facebook Live where I made a Valentine garland:
More Valentine Craft Ideas
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- Love Ticket Garland (another use for blank tickets)
- Easy No-Sew Felt Heart Ornaments
- How to Make a Glitter Heart Valentine Banner with Blank Tickets
- 14 Valentine’s Day Gifts That Give Back
‘Til the next project,