Thank you soooooo much for signing up for our email list(s)!!! We hope to continue to provide our readers with great content this year.
For your convenience we have separated our email lists. So if you’re only interested in one, or a few, categories but not others, you won’t be bothered with extra emails. Or you can sign up for the weekly roundup and get one email with highlights from the whole week.
Don’t worry, you won’t be overwhelmed with emails… most categories will get 1 email a week, some get 1 a month, some fewer than that, and some are seasonal.
Here’s What You’ll Get in Each List
- Our Jewelry: notice of new products & product lines, sales, exclusive coupons, BIG Black Friday & end of the year clearance sales
- Thrift Store Makeovers: upcycled projects, thrift store finds, thrifting tips, supplies & tools
- Crafts: more traditional crafts with new supplies, crafting basics, sources for our favorite craft supplies & tools
- Vintage Markets: pictures from the vintage markets and stores we visit or sell at, flea market tips for shopping & selling, travel tips
- Home Decor/DIY: how to decorate your home using new and repurposed pieces, easy home DIY projects, sources for our favorite products, holiday decorating
- My Family Recipes: recipes
- Christian Living: occasional lists of my favorite books; Bible study, Scripture memory, and prayer ideas; Bible verse crafts & decor
- Business Tips: occasional tips for small handmade business owners and/or vintage vendors, our favorite classes & tools, Etsy tips, etc.
- Fashion Over 50: occasional fashion, health, & beauty tips & favorite products
- 30 Days of Thanksgiving: a daily email 30 days before Thanksgiving with ideas on living a more grateful life, fall craft projects, & home decor
- 12 Days of Christmas: starting each October, you’ll get 12 daily emails full of Christmas crafts & home decor ideas, new Christmas projects on the blog will also be sent
BTW, you can unsubscribe or change your subscription at any time. Just use the “Preferences” or “Unsubscribe” buttons at the bottom of every email.
Thanks and I look forward to getting to know you better!
‘Til the next project,