I hope y’all aren’t tired of my blank ticket craft projects yet. I still have loads of these to use up! Today I’m sharing a Valentine banner that I made by adding glittery hearts to the tickets. It’s a super quick and easy Valentine’s Day craft.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Valentine Banner Supplies
- Punch holes in both top corners of the blank tickets.
- Glue hearts in center of the tickets.
- Run seam binding through holes.
Wanna start with a video? Here’s a Facebook Live where I show how to make them:
And now a close up…
See how easy that was? This Valentine banner is decorating my tree this year. Along with a few other decorations I’ve made and these slate heart ornaments I bought last year.
Last year I hung them on my red lanterns from Oriental Trading.
Valentine’s Day has become my third favorite holiday. At least if you decide that my how many decorations I have. Christmas is still, and will always be, first. Thanksgiving/fall is a close second. I was surprised when I went to pull out my Valentine decorations and saw how many things I had in the box!
Here are all the Valentine banners I made last year. Which is your favorite?
If you enjoyed this Valentine’s Day post, you might also like these:
- 20 Ideas for Valentine’s Day Crafts with Paper Scraps
- Red and Pink Valentine Scrabble Tile Centerpiece
- 17 Valentine’s Day Wreaths to Make
- 42 DIY Valentine’s Day Crafts
- Free Valentine’s Day Chalkboard Printables
Thanks for reading!
‘Til the next project,