In March 2019, we set up a booth at March Market Days in Waco. A lot of my followers couldn’t be there so I did a Facebook Live and joked that I was having an online vintage flea market. Later I thought, why not?
So about a month later I did my first online market on my Facebook page. But for those of you who aren’t on Facebook, I’ll post the videos here so you can join in the fun, too.
Online Vintage Flea Market Videos
Here is our October 20, 2020, sale featuring what’s left of our fall decor, vintage items, Glenn’s NEW wood designs, and LOTS of Christmas!!! (Scroll down to see how to order.)
If you watch the video, you’ll hear me explain that you need to comment with the number of the item you want.
It might be easier for you to just hit reply to this email and send me a list of items you want PLUS your ZIP code (so I can add exact postage).
I will then put together everything in your order, weigh it, add exact postage to your invoice, and email it to you.
We will hold your items for 24 hours. You can still purchase them after that but they may or may not still be available.
We are currently shipping twice a week (Monday and Thursday). That will become more often as Christmas gets closer.
Where You Can Find Our Products Online
If you rather just browse our online shops, here’s where you can see more of our handmade products, craft supplies, and vintage items for sale, check out these links:
- Etsy – Handmade jewelry, keychains, Christmas ornaments, tiered tray decor, & other home decor items
- Shopify – Junkin’ t-shirts & rustic craft supplies
- Rustic Craft Supplies – NEW Etsy shop coming soon
- Amazon Handmade – Handmade Christmas ornaments & a few pieces of jewelry
- eBay – Vintage & other unique “stuff”.
- Our Lilla Rose Shop – Unique hair jewelry: clips, bobby pins, hairbands, bamboo towels, & hair cair products.
Thanks for watching… let me know what you want to see in my next sale!
‘Til the next sale,