This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
How to Make Leather Bracelets
- 2mm leather strips
- 10-12mm fancy open jump ring
- large lobster clasp
- embroidery thread
- jewelry pliers & wire cutters – This is my favorite set & it’s VERY inexpensive.
This is much easy to show you than to tell you, so watch this video if you’d like to see how I made these.
If you enjoyed see how to make leather bracelets, you might also like these tutorials:
- How to Make Leather Tassels
- How to Make Embroidery Thread Tassels
- How to Make Leather Bracelets from an Old Purse
- Colorful Tassel Bead Bracelet Tutorial
- 15 Friendship Bracelets to Make
Thanks for reading! Let me know if you’ve ever made leather bracelets.
‘Til the next project,