We’re had a few gastro issues in our family in the last few years. No one’s turned out to be Celiac or allergic to gluten yet but we’re all feeling better when we cut back on the wheat products. It’s hard with cookies… I love cookies… A few months ago I asked my friends on Facebook what their favorite cookies where and I was thrilled when one of them shared these gluten free peanut butter cookies.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups / 16 ounces natural peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated white sugar (or 1/2 cup Truvia for baking)
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Make balls with small cookie scoop.
- Place about 2″ apart on cookie sheet.
- Dip fork in sugar and make criss-cross design on top and flatten slightly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Leave on cookie sheet for 2 minutes before removing to cooling rack.
- Makes approximately 45 cookies.
These cookies really couldn’t be any easier.
They’re a bit crumbly so we’re going to work on the recipe a little more. But now we’ve got gluten free peanut butter cookies, so I’m not going to complain!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Gingersnap Cookies
- 20 Gluten Free Cookie Recipes
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten Free Pecan Sandies Recipe
Thanks for reading and please let me know if you have any other gluten free cookie recipes. Can’t wait to try them!
‘Til the next meal,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim
We share at these blog parties.