A couple of years ago I realized that I was letting my favorite season, fall, completely dominate my craft projects. I hardly had any craft tutorials or Facebook Live videos about spring or Easter crafts! So that year I set about to change that! I still haven’t gotten around to writing a separate blog post for each spring craft so I’ll share both the links to the articles I’ve finished AND the Facebook Live videos … especially for those of you who can’t watch on FB. Now you can see all our Easter craft videos right here! Keep scrolling!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
My Favorite Easter Craft Supplies
First, let me share where we get most of our Easter supplies… someone always asks.
- Our Online Shop: We have a whole Easter section in our online shop! Glenn’s been cutting bunnies, eggs, and carrots out of wood and MDF. We paint them and sell them in our Etsy shop and our booth in Waco. But you can buy the unfinished pieces to paint and decorate them yourself!
- Amazon: I’ve been collecting all our favorite Amazon craft supplies in our Amazon Influencer shop… we have a section just for Easter craft supplies now.
- Stencil Revolution: These are the stencils that I use the most in my Facebook Live videos.
- Essential Stencil: Yep… I stencil a lot so I also order some of my stencils from Essential Stencil. They have the small tag-shaped stencils that fit our chunky wood tags perfectly.
My Easter Craft Projects
- How to Make a Quick and Easy Wood Easter Egg Carrot
- How to Make Newspaper Carrots
- How to Make Clothespin Carrots
Easter Egg Crafts:
- How to Make Easter Egg Angel Ornaments
- DIY Galvanized Wooden Easter Eggs
- DIY Wire Easter Bunny Ears
- 50 More DIY Easter Egg Design Ideas
Stenciled Easter Signs:
- How to Stencil a Forgiven Sign on Barnwood
- How to Make an Easter Pickup Truck Sign from an Old Fence Board
- How to Make a Barnwood He Has Risen Sign, Matthew 28:6
Easter Craft Video Tutorials
These are the Easter crafts that I haven’t gotten around to adding individually on the blog. These were all live on Facebook.
Easter Egg “Floral” Arrangement
Decoupaged Denim Easter Eggs
Easy Easter Wreath — Denim with Stenciled Egg Sign
Another Easy Spring Wreath with Dollar General Supplies
This easy wreath isn’t specifically for Easter.
2 Mini Easter Basket Ideas
Carrot Egg Ornaments
DIY Carrot Patch Sign
How to Tattoo an Easter Egg
OK… I think that’s it and I have to say, I think my Easter crafts may be catching up with my fall craft projects now. But neither is anywhere near the amount of Christmas crafts I share!
Thanks for reading. I would love to know if you enjoy seeing all our seasonal crafts together in one list like this. Leave a comment and let me know if you would like to see a list for fall crafts, Christmas crafts, or other holidays. AND if you have any new Easter craft ideas for me. Thanks!!!
‘Til the next project,