Have you seen these ombre chalkboard sign ideas on Pinterest lately? As soon as I saw one I wanted to learn how to do this technique. And I was surprised at how easy it is when I had the right supplies.
I made this sign on a Facebook Live and included the video below.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Supplies for Candy Corn Ombre Chalkboard Sign
- Have Courage and Be Kind transfer
- Chalkology paste, orange peel
- Chalkology paste, bumblebee
- Chalkology paste, buttermilk
- small squeegee
- chalkboards – Chalk Couture has a small chalkboard that comes with a board stand.
I go into step by step details on my original article on how to use Chalk Couture. The only thing different about this technique is how the chalk paste is applied.
Step One: Get supplies together.
Step Two: Peel the transfer off the backing, “fuzz” it, and smooth onto the chalkboard surface.
Here’s the same chalk transfer and chalkboard with one color. This chalkboard sign is even easier than the candy corn ombre chalkboard sign.
If you enjoyed seeing how I made this candy corn ombre chalkboard sign, you might also like these projects:
- Today is a Good Day for a Good Day Chalkboard Sign
- O Come Let Us Adore Him Christmas Sign with Stencils
- Home Sweet Home Sign on Scrap Wood
- Christmas Signs on Old Cutting Boards
- Easiest DIY Chalkboard Lettering Tutorial Ever
Thanks for reading! Leave a comment and let me know if you’ve tried Chalk Couture. I’d love to see what you’ve made, too.
‘Til the next project,