We grew up making these candy cane cookies every year for Christmas. I think the original recipe came out of that old Betty Crocker Cooky Book. (NOT the newer version called the Cookie Book.) We’ve changed it up a little over time to make it ours.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
BTW, I took these photos YEARS ago before I even had a blog so sorry for the small size and the poor quality. I’m going to take more pictures next time we make them.
Candy Cane Cookies
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- Almond Joy Cookies – Only 4 Ingredients!!!
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- Raspberry Thumbprint Cookies
- Gingersnap Cookie Recipe, aka Kris Krinkles
- 3 Last Minute Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes
Thanks for reading!
‘Til the next baking day,