Whether you’re looking for Christmas gifts for crafters or for birthdays or other holidays, this list of gift ideas covers all budgets and craft techniques.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
35 of the Best Gifts for Crafters
Craft supplies and tools make great presents for women who love DIY and crafting. Choose a single item from the list below or choose several cheap ideas from the budget list and put them together in a gift basket.
Remember that a gift card to Michaels, JoAnn, Hobby Lobby, or Amazon can always be used by crafters. Make it even more unique and unusual by combining it with one of the inexpensive gifts in our budget gift list below.
Crafter Presents on a Budget (under $20)
- self-healing mat
- brush pens
- baker’s twine
- glue gun or just LOTS of glue sticks
- washi tape
- jewelry pliers
- nice pair of fabric scissors – You can get a good pair of scissors for under $20. Some might be a little more.
- quilting ruler – Not just for quilters! Mine is 3″ x 18″ but a 4″ x 24″ would be even better!
- paper cutter
- tote bag
- craft caddy
- crafting book
- hand lettering book
- crochet book
- knitting book
- watercolor book
- any other craft that your friend likes or would like to learn
- craft room sign
Gifts for Crafters, Under $100
- Cricut accessories – If your crafting friend already has a Cricut, ask what accessories they’d like to have.
- paper organizer – You don’t have to be a scrapbooker to need a paper organizer! There are LOTS of styles and price points in this category… even some under $20.
- subscription to a craft magazine – There’s a magazine for just about EVERY craft! Pick one and your crafty friend will remember you all year long.
- rolling cart – These cute little rolling carts are all over Pinterest and Instagram!
- crafting lamp – Check out the article I wrote last year for LOTS of craft lamp ideas. Including the one that I own… and LOVE!
- jewelry making kit
- soap making kit
- candle making kit
- craft organizer tote bag
- rolling scrapbook organizer tote – I used one of these for years after I stopped scrapbooking! They’re great for any portable craft projects.
Crafter Gifts Over $100
Now, if the crafter that we’re talking about is someone in your family, you may want to spend a little more. Ask some questions to see what they’re most interested in and surprise them with one of these gifts!
- Cricut Maker – This would make the ULTIMATE craft gift!
- Cricut Explore
- sewing machine – You can get a nice, basic sewing machine for around $100. I don’t do a lot of sewing but mine comes in handy for little craft projects.
- serger – As much sewing as I’ve done, I’ve never had a serger! But when I was a home economics major in college I had a blast using it.
- heat press – Great for someone who already has a Cricut or Silhouette. They can use this to make their own t-shirts… even go into business with this tool!
More Present Ideas for Her… Whatever She Likes
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
Thanks for reading my post! Hope you find something your crafty friend will love. And let me know if you have other great ideas to add to this list.
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim