I know I’ve got some shoppers here! And that many of you would love to go antique shopping in Waco. I grew up just north of Waco so we get back there pretty often. Today I’m sharing some of the best antique stores in Waco. I’d love to hear if you’ve got other recommendations for me… we’re going back in a few months!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Vintage & Antique Stores in Waco
First we’ll start with the most well-known… but hang on… we’ll get to the “good stuff” in a minute.
This is why most people want to shop in Waco. It’s well worth going to but after visiting all the other shops in my list I have to admit that Magnolia Market isn’t my favorite place to shop in Waco! 601 Webster Ave.
Magnolia Warehouse Shop
The original Magnolia Market is now a warehouse shop. Check for opening times before going. Here’s what it looked like back when we visiting the original shop. 3801 Bosque Blvd.
Now on to the REAL antique shops…
Vintage Shops on LaSalle Avenue
This place was soooooo much fun! Probably one of my favorite. They had a huge sign painted on the side of their building so of course we followed their instructions and posted selfies on Instagram! 910 LaSalle Avenue.
Sarah visited, too, and shared a photo on her blog.
Shades of Shabby is right next door to Junque in the Trunk so don’t miss it! I loved the vintage camper inside the store. And they had some delicious smelling candles burning! 926 La Salle Avenue
More on LaSalle
- The Junky Monkey, 1715 La Salle Avenue
- LaSalle Shoppes, 2223 La Salle Avenue
- Riverside Relics, 1105 La Salle Ave
Waco Antique Shops on Austin Avenue
These 2 shops share the same building. I loved the rustic, industrial look. 1522 Austin Avenue
Right next door to Shabby La Chic and MaudElizabeth. 1518 Austin Avenue.
More on Austin Ave:
- Simply Irresistible, 1018 Austin Avenue
- MaudElizabeth, 1526 Austin, Ave.
- Papillion Antiques,1025 Austin Avenue
- Cameron Trading Co., 618 Austin Avenue
- Christi’s, 1023 Austin Avenue
- Honey’s Homestyle, 1700 Austin Avenue
- Salvage Sisters, 1708 Austin Avenue
Other Antique Shops in Waco
This was mostly handmade stuff by Clint but there were also a few vintage pieces. 808 N 15th Street.
Two floors of home decor, within walking distance of Magnolia Market. Meg shared this picture from her trip to The Findery last year. 501 S 8th Street
- Spice Village, 213 Mary Avenue – about 90 vendors
- Junk Exchange, 606 N 18th St
- Show and Tell Antiques, 1525 Morrow Avenue
- Haus 525, 525 North 18th Street
- Laverty’s, 600 North 18th Street
- Ross Antique Mall, just north of Waco on I-35 at Ross Road, Ross, TX
- ABC Antiques, 105 S. Robinson Dr. (Hwy 77), Robinson, TX
- Cedar Chest Antique Mall, 31707 West Highway 84, McGregor, TX
If you enjoyed reading about these antique shops in Waco, you might also like these articles:
Thanks for reading and please let me know if you know of more antique stores in Waco that I should visit.
‘Til the next market,