Last week I shared my salt shaker Christmas ornaments but I STILL had more left after making LOTS of them. So I turned a few of them into salt shaker snow globes!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Supplies for Salt Shaker Snow Globes
This is a super easy craft. Easily done in 15-30 minutes, depending on how long you have to look through your craft closet for your supplies!
- salt shakers — I find them at antique shops and thrift stores but if you can’t find any you can get them on Amazon. Make sure they are salt shakers with wide openings like this one so the pieces will fit through the top.
- rhinestone trim
- E6000 glue
- faux snow
- tiny vintage goodies OR new miniatures like these little Christmas trees, Christmas village figurines, or mini pink bottle brush Christmas trees
How to Make Salt Shaker Snow Globes
I sprinkled a little of the faux snow in each shaker and added a tree or figurine. After screwing on the lid I glued some rhinestone trim around the bottom edge. I held it in place just a few minutes and it stayed in place.
More DIY Salt Shaker Craft Projects
I told you I have a weakness for salt shakers, right? Here are some other projects I’ve done with them:
- Vintage Salt Shaker Christmas Ornaments
- Vintage Salt Shaker Photo Holders
- How to Make the Most Unique Salt Shaker Necklace with Old Junk
For more fun Christmas ideas sign up for my 12 Days of Christmas Crafting email course below.
‘Til the next project,