I found just part of a vintage children’s bingo game at my favorite thrift store and turned them into game piece Christmas ornaments! I thought these would be perfect mixed with other vintage toys on a child’s Christmas tree.
This post includes affiliate links. You won’t pay any extra when you use these but I will earn a small commission. I greatly appreciate your support!
I started with the little red wheelbarrow. I thought I’d just run some seam binding through one eyelet at the top. Then I decided to do eyelets on each corner and hang them with wire.
Pretty simple. Just punch holes in the corners, add the eyelets, and run the wire through, wrapping it around 2-3 times.
This is a part of our 12 Days of Vintage, Upcycled, Recycled, and Repurposed Christmas series. Click the photo below to join us fort lots more Christmas ideas!
If you’re looking for more Christmas DIY try these:
- Candy Cane Christmas Gift Tags
- Wreath Christmas Gift Tags
- Vintage Silver Coaster Christmas Ornaments
- Homemade Vanilla
- Christmas Necklaces with Personalized Gift Box Inserts
- Mixed Media Christmas Ornament Tutorial
- Homemade Vanilla Sugar
- Matchbox Advent Calendar
- Christmas Ticket Banner
- Christmas Playing Card Banner
- Vintage Gameboard Christmas Card Album
- ALL my Christmas projects in one place…
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim