Hard to believe that 2014 is almost over! This could be known as the year of paint for me. I have painted before but this year I have probably painted more furniture, jewelry boxes, frames, mirrors, and other small pieces that I have in my whole life!
Here’s five of my most popular posts/projects from 2014:
1. DIY Chicken Wire Frames: I made these in August to display my jewelry at the Treasure Island Flea.
2. Turquoise Chair Planter: My first project with CeCe Caldwell’s Natural Chalk and Clay Paint!
3. Memphis Blue Jewelry Box: Find out how I handled a jewelry box with stained felt inside.
4. How to Paint Over Decals: How to get rid of all those cutesy cows, ducks, and chickens!
5. How to Paint a Picnic Basket: Several of my picnic baskets got a makeover this year.
Linking to: FRIDAY: The Party Bunch @ The 36th Avenue, Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating, Show and Tell Friday Cindy’s Romantic Home, City of Links @ City of Creative Dreams, The Creative Collection @ Craft-O-Maniac, Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage, Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest, Simple and Sweet Fridays @ Rooted in Thyme, Freedom Fridays @ Love Bakes Good Cakes, Create With Joy’s Friendship Friday , Link Party Palooza @ Tatertots and Jello, The Weekend re-Treat Link Party @ The Best Blog Recipes, Friday Feature Linky Party @ Oh My Heartsie Girl
SUNDAY: That DIY Party @ DIY Showoff, Think Pink Sunday @ Flamingo Toes, It’s Party Time @ Three Mango Seeds