This is my second annual “What I Read” list. (See my list from last year here.) I was hoping that because I knew I’d have to share my list that I’d read more. I still averaged less that one book a month. Sad.. I know. But I did read parts of other books. I’ll try to finish those (especially since FINISH is my word of the year) and include them in next year’s list!
- How To Blog For Profit: Without Selling Your Soul, Ruth Soukup
- How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day Job With My Blog, Bob Lotich
- How to Win Friends & Influence People, Dale Carnegie
- How to Help People Change, Jay Adams
- Helper by Design, Elyse Fitzpatrick
- The Enemy Within: Straight Talk about the Power and Defeat of Sin, Kris Lundgaard
- Feminine Appeal: Seven Virtues of a Godly Wife and Mother, Carolyn Mahaney. I read this for our Homemakers class.
- Depression: Looking Up from the Stubborn Darkness, Edward T. Welch
Biographies: I meant to read more biographies but this is as far as I got!
- Manning: A Father, His Sons and a Football Legacy, Archie Manning
30 Days of Thanksgiving: I read parts of other books for the 30DoT but these were my favorites. And, yes, I still like to read kids’ books!
- Giving Thanks: Poems, Prayers, and Praise Songs of Thanksgiving by Katherine Paterson
- The Berenstain Bears Thanksgiving Blessings by Mike Berenstain – This one’s my favorite in the group. It’s a Faith Based story. I’ve always loved the Berenstain Bears! (99 cents on Kindle!!!)
- The Berenstain Bears Give Thanks by Mike Berenstain (99 cents on Kindle!!!)