For now, I’m just going to list our favorite thrift stores and antique shops in Bentonville, Arkansas. But since we go back to the Bentonville/Rogers area about twice a year, I’ll keep adding to this list.
Please leave a comment if you know of other thrift shops or antique malls we need to visit.
Scroll down to watch the huge haul video that we shared on Facebook after our last trip!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
The Best Thrift Stores in Bentonville/Rogers, Arkansas
- Helping Hands, 2602 SW D St, Bentonville
- Samaritan Shop, 2115 W. Walnut St, Rogers
- Salvation Army, 2223 W. Walnut St., Rogers
- Goodwill, 4301 S. Dixieland Rd, Rogers
- The Shelter Shop, also on W. Walnut
There is also a big Goodwill in Bentonville (1400 SE Walton Blvd), but I haven’t found much there.
The Best Antique Malls in Bentonville/Rogers, Arkansas
- The Rose Flea Market, 2875 W. Walnut St, Rogers – My favorite!
- Home Town Flea Market
- Homestead Antique Mall & Flea Market, 3223 W. Hudson Rd,
- Somewhere in Time Antique Mall, 717 W. Walnut St, Rogers
- The Rusty Chair, 109n W. Walnut St, Rogers
Other Antique Stores Mentioned in Video
We usually go through McAlester and Checotah, Oklahoma, on our way. Here’s a list of shops we’ve shopped at in those two places:
- Dusty Attic, downtown Checotah
- Clao’s Gifts and Antiques, downtown Checotah
- J. J. McAlester Antiques, McAlester, Oklahoma
Vintage Haul from Our Arkansas Trip
More Thrift Stores, Antique Malls, & Flea Markets to Visit
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- Canton First Monday Trade Days: 17 Things You Need to Know
- 27 of the Best Vintage and Antique Stores in Waco, Texas
- Our 5 Favorite Berkeley Thrift Stores
- Our Arizona Road Trip Playlist
- The Best Palm Springs Thrift Stores & Vintage Shopping in the Desert!
Thanks for reading and watching our videos! Let me know where you want us to go next.
‘Til the next market,