So far 2016 is FULL of new and today I have one more new thing to share with you. I’ve been asked to write a monthly post for the Walnut Hollow blog. I’ve enjoyed using their wood products for years and last year I wrote a few posts for them. Now I’ll be writing one EVERY MONTH. My first post, a wood feather sign, went live today. I would love it if you’d click over and leave a comment. Thanks!
If you’re looking for more painting tips follow my Pinterest painting board.
Here are a few more posts I wrote for Walnut Hollow:
- Personalized Wood Burned Cork Coasters
- Wood Burned Cutting Board
- Fall/Halloween Pumpkin Box
- Wood Burned Tic-Tac-Toe Board
- Organizing a Desk with Walnut Hollow
Leave a comment and let me know which project you liked best!
‘Til the next project,