Today Walnut Hollow published my desk organization project made with two of their rustic totes and a serving tray. Read the full post on their blog along with a step-by-step tutorial showing how I painted them. See how I’m organizing a desk in my studio.
This post may contain affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- 10 Things to Throw Away in Your Craft Room
- Updating and Organizing the Craft Room, Unskinny Boppy
- DIY Desk from Old Doors, Finding Home Farms
- Checklist to Declutter Your Home
- 10 Desk Hacks That Will Help You Get Organized — Stat!, Country Living
- Farmhouse Storage Ideas
Thanks for reading my blog! Leave a message and let me know what you need to organize in your craft room.
‘Til the next project,