Just a few more days left in our Christmas in July celebration this year! It’s hot outside today so I decided to turn down the AC and work on some snowman ornaments to cool off! I hope these will inspired you and please go over to my new Facebook page, DIY Christmas Crafts, and share photos of any snowman Christmas ornaments that you’ve made!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Easy DIY Snowman Ornaments to Make
Handprint Snowman Ornament – These are so stinkin’ cute you won’t believe it. If you’ve got kids (or grandkids) around make this one!
Easy Snowman Ornament – made with cotton balls and googly eyes!
Thumbprint Snowman Ornament – If you don’t want to get your whole hand dirty… make a snowman with just your thumb!
Stacked Felt Snowman Ornament – Felt… but made in a different way!
Sea Urchin Snowman Christmas Ornament – This has got to win the prize for most creative! Perfect for a beach themed Christmas tree!
If you still don’t have enough snowman Christmas ornament ideas, here are a few more:
- Footprint Christmas Ornaments
- Tea Light Snowman Ornament
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Glass Ball Snowman Ornament
- Snowman Cork Ornament
- Snowman Ornament with Styrofoam and Epsom Salts!
- Pom Pom Snowman Ornament
- Another Felt Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Coffee Cup Lid Snowman Ornament
- Baseball Snowman Ornament
- Lightbulb Snowman Ornament
- Wine Cork Snowman Christmas Ornaments
- Mason Jar Lid Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Clay Pot Snow Man Ornaments
- Recycled Key Snowman Ornaments
- Painted Sea Shell Snowman Ornaments
- Wood Spool Snowman Ornament
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- How to Make Cast Iron Star Ornaments
- Easy Stenciled Nativity Ornaments
- Vintage Button Snowman Christmas Tags
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- 10 Creative Ways to Make a Snowman
Thanks for reading my post and please leave a comment… let me know if you’ve ever made snowman ornaments!
‘Til the next project,