Just a few more days left in our Christmas in July celebration this year! It’s hot outside today so I decided to turn down the AC and work on some snowman ornaments to cool off! I hope these will inspired you and please go over to my new Facebook page, DIY Christmas Crafts, and share photos of any snowman Christmas ornaments that you’ve made!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Sign up for my FREE 12 Days of Christmas Crafting!!!
Snowman Ornament Supplies
Here are some basic supplies you might need to make your own DIY snowman ornaments this Christmas:
- clear glass balls
- clear plastic balls
- googly eyes
- felt – white, black, and orange
- Sharpie markers
- white paint pens – This one is my favorite.
- cotton balls
- fake snow
- craft paint – white, black, and orange
- black pom poms
- white buttons
Easy DIY Snowman Ornaments to Make
Melted Snowman Ornament – I love the idea of melted snowman ornaments. So easy but so cute at the same time!
Handprint Snowman Ornament – These are so stinkin’ cute you won’t believe it. If you’ve got kids (or grandkids) around make this one!
Easy Snowman Ornament – Made with cotton balls and googly eyes, these are simple enough for your kids to do!
Thumbprint Snowman Ornament – If you don’t want to get your whole hand dirty… make a snowman with just your thumb!
Mini Melted Snowman Christmas Ornament – I think I like this melted snowman ornament even more than the first one.
Look… a disco snowman! This ornament will throw sparkles all over your Christmas tree!
Felt Snowman Ornaments – Another fun ornament for kids to make, an easy no-sew ornament!
Wood Slice Snowman Ornament – Perfect for a cabin or woodland themed Christmas tree. Plus these are also super simple to make.
Gum Ball Snowman Christmas Ornament – Who knew? Gumball snowmen?
Button and Felt Snowman Ornament – I’ve got plenty of buttons. I could make TONS of these!
Stacked Felt Snowman Ornament – Felt… but made in a different way!
Canning Lid Snowman Ornament – If you don’t have a canning lid, try an orange juice lid or just cut a circle out of cardboard.
Sea Urchin Snowman Christmas Ornament – This has got to win the prize for most creative! Perfect for a beach themed Christmas tree!
Tissue Paper Snowman Ornament – Sometimes the most fun crafts are those were you get the dirtiest… this one would be a hit!
Bottle Cap Snowman Ornament – ANYTHING round can become a snowman ornament. These are a great upcycled DIY Christmas project.
If you still don’t have enough DIY snowman Christmas ornament ideas, here are a few more:
- Footprint Christmas Ornaments
- Tea Light Snowman Ornament
- Clothespin Snowman Ornament
- Glass Ball Snowman Ornament
- Snowman Cork Ornament
- Snowman Ornament with Styrofoam and Epsom Salts!
- Pom Pom Snowman Ornament
- Another Felt Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Coffee Cup Lid Snowman Ornament
- Baseball Snowman Ornament
- Lightbulb Snowman Ornament
- Wine Cork Snowman Christmas Ornaments
- Mason Jar Lid Snowman Christmas Ornament
- Clay Pot Snow Man Ornaments
- Recycled Key Snowman Ornaments
- Painted Sea Shell Snowman Ornaments
- Wood Spool Snowman Ornament
If you enjoyed these snowman ornaments, you might also like these:
- How to Make Cast Iron Star Ornaments
- Easy Stenciled Nativity Ornaments
- Vintage Button Snowman Christmas Tags
- Cute Snowman Cupcakes
- 10 Creative Ways to Make a Snowman
Thanks for reading my post and please leave a comment… let me know if you’ve ever made snowman ornaments!
‘Til the next project,