Yesterday I made a Happy Halloween banner to hang in my office so I thought I’d share a Halloween banner tutorial with you today.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Halloween Banner Tutorial
These are super simple to make!
- blank tickets
- ribbon or seam binding
- staples and stapler
- glue stick
- white cardstock
- 1″ scalloped circle punch
- computer and printer
- black ink pad
- Print out the letters H-A-P-P-Y-H-A-L-L-O-W-E-E-N in the font of your choice on white cardstock, leaving a lot of space around letters. Punch out.
- Rub the edges of the circles lightly on the black ink pad.
- Glue circles to the blank orange tickets.
- Staple to ribbon or seam binding.
See… super simple! Here’s a birthday banner I made to hang over a coworker’s desk.
I made some extra kits & put them in my Etsy shop. (CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK but send me a message if you’d like one and I’ll let you know when I get more.)
‘Til the next project,