We took a little break from a regular Bible study this summer and had a Bible journaling class at my house instead. We read through and wrote the entire book of Galatians! I’ll share more about that at another time but today I wanted to show you our Galatians 2:20 watercolor cards.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Galatians 2:20 Watercolor Card Supplies
- watercolors – You can use any watercolors you have. They don’t have to be expensive. I used this watercolor set.
- paint brush – Most watercolor sets come with sad little paint brushes. I like to have a larger round brush like these.
- watercolor paper – If you’re careful you can use cardstock but watercolor paper works a lot better.
- scrapbooking paper cutter
- Galatians 2:20 stamp
- ink pad – Make sure it’s a waterproof ink!
Cut the watercolor paper into 4 smaller pieces.
Stamp the Bible verse in the center. Let dry completely.
Dip your brush in the watercolor paint and apply to the wet area. The paint will spread as far as the water. Be as creative as you want with different colors.
Take a look at the video:
Here are a few of our example from that day:
Then we got a little more creative and hand lettered our verses before painting. Again, make sure the pen is waterproof!
If you enjoyed making these Galatians 2:20 watercolor cards, you might also like these:
- Fruit of the Spirit Watercolor Cards
- Fruit of the Spirit Watercolor Garland
- How to Watercolor on Fabric
- 18 Easy DIY Projects You Can Make With Watercolor
- Vintage Bingo Card with Crocheted String
Thanks for reading… please pin & share my projects! I really appreciate it!!!
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim