Anyone else missing Fixer Upper? I’ve been impatient waiting for the new season to start next week so I’ve been searching the internet for a substitute. There’s nothing exactly like watching Fixer Upper live but I’ve found FIVE things that will help you get through ’til the new season starts.
1. Read Farmhouse Style Blogs
Here are FIVE of my favorite:
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
2. Watch Fixer Upper Reruns
3. Visit Magnolia Market
This is my Disneyland! I’ve gone a couple of times and posted about it even more.
- My First Visit to Magnolia Market
- My First Visit to the Silos
- 25 Things to do in Waco, Texas — Plan a road trip!!!
- My FIVE Favorite Things at Magnolia Market
4. Shop Farmhouse Style Online
If you can’t make it to Magnolia Market you can still shop for farmhouse style online. Even if you don’t buy anything you can get some great styling ideas from these websites.
- Etsy — Of course, I’m going to recommend that you buy on Etsy as much as possible to support small businesses and solo-preneurs (like me)!
- Amazon — I’ve found quite a few things on Amazon for a great price! Check out my article on 25 Farmhouse Storage Ideas. And another article 25+ MORE Farmhouse Storage Ideas shares products from some of the following websites.
- Painted Fox Home
- Antique Farm House
- Decor Steals
- One Kings Lane
- West Elm
- World Market
- Dot & Bo
- Nordstrom carries Joanna’s Magnolia Homes line of home decor items. Beautiful!
- Anthropologie has a more bohemian vibe but there are some things that would fit in great with farmhouse style… and give you a little unique flair!
5. Follow Joanna on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
You’ll get styling ideas, what’s on sale at their shop, and sometimes even a sneak peek of what’s coming on Fixer Upper if you follow Joanna, Chip, and Magnolia Market on social media.
- Joanna’s Facebook Page
- Magnolia Market Facebook Page
- Joanna’s Twitter
- Chip’s Twitter
- Magnolia Market’s Twitter
- Joanna’s Instagram
- Chip’s Instagram
- Magnolia Market Instagram
- Joanna’s Pinterest
Thanks for reading my blog! What are you doing while you wait for the new season to start?
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim
Originally published August 6, 2016.