Anyone else love making earrings? I love how quick and easy they are to make. Plus I find it very relaxing to make a simple project like this. This pair has been my most popular in my Etsy shop and local flea markets for over a year now. Today I’m sharing my sources so you can make your own pair!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Supplies for DIY Filigree Earrings
- filigree teardrop
- stainless steel French hooks
- 2 pair jewelry pliers – I used these chain nose pliers and these bent nose pliers.
Watch this short video and see just how easy it is to make charm earrings!
And here’s what you end up with:
If you enjoyed these DIY filigree earrings, you might also like these:
- Filigree Earrings on Etsy – You can buy a pair here if you don’t want to make them.
- How to Make Summer Charm Earrings
- Washi Tape Feather Earrings
- Make Your Own Feather Earrings
- 53 Pair of Television-Themed Earrings
Thanks for reading & sharing!
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim