This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dollar General. All opinions are 100% mine.
This chicken pasta recipe started as a pasta salad. I make LOTS of salads in the summer. But when the weather starts getting cooler, I’d rather eat something warm. So I added some cheese, baked it, and turned it into a Baked Caesar Chicken Pasta recipe! This is super simple and quick to throw together.
Dollar General asked me to create a recipe with ingredients from my local store. I recently discovered that they have a grocery section in their store with a wide variety of well-priced items, making it a great place for stocking my pantry. They even have a refrigerated section! They carry many name brands but for this recipe I chose one of their private brands, Clover Valley. Find these products and more at Dollar General
Ingredients for Baked Caesar Chicken Pasta Recipe
- 1 – 12 oz. box Clover Valley bow tie pasta
- 1 – 10 oz. can Clover Valley chunk white chicken breast
- 1 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped fresh spinach (optional)
- 1 chopped roasted red bell pepper (optional)
- 2 cups Caesar croutons
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1. Cook pasta as instructed on the package. Drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
3. Mix all ingredients, except croutons & parmesan. Pour into baking dish.
4. Sprinkle croutons and parmesan on top.
5. Bake, covered with foil, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more or until lightly brown on top.
This is so creamy and good you’ll want to make it over and over again!
- Make early in the day. Then after pouring the pasta mix in the baking dish, put it in the fridge or freezer to bake later.
- Split into 2 smaller dishes. Eat one immediately and freeze the second.
- Or, eat one immediately and share the second with another family in your neighborhood.
- Discover DG easy meal recipes at Dollar General
‘Til the next project,