Because of the vintage trailer rally at the Roses and Rust Vintage Market last weekend some of my best sellers were the “Happy Camper” and the camper charm necklaces & bracelets. Some of these will be available in my Etsy shop. But these to the left are show exclusives. If you’re not local and would like one of these just leave a message letting me know which ones and how many you want. If I have any left I’ll send you a Paypal invoice.
1. Happy Camper Necklace – Pendant is 2.25″ x 1.25″ and hangs on a 24″ antiqued brass ball chain with a handstamped brass tag and a rhinestone ball bead. $25.00
2. Camper Charm Necklace – Antiqued silver 3-D camper charm is 23mm x 6mm and hangs with a pink rhinestone ball bead on a 16″, 18″, or 20″ ball chain with a lobster clasp. $14.00
3. Painted Camper Necklace – Same size as the Happy Camper pendant but painted bright colors with an antiqued wing. Hangs from a 24″ stainless steel ball chain. $25.00
4. Rustic Camper Necklace – Similar to the Happy Camper pendant but smaller, 1.75″ x 1.25″. With an antiqued silver heart charm on your choice of a 16″, 18″, or 20″ ball chain with lobster clasp. $15.00
5. Silver Stamped Camper Necklaces – Your choice of 2.25″ x 1.25″ pendant stamped “HOME IS WHERE I PARK IT” or “ON THE ROAD TO HAPPINESS.” $25.00
6. Camper Charm Necklace – 15mm x 17mm antiqued silver charm with red glass heart bead on 16″, 18″, or 20″ chain with a lobster clasp. $14.00
Shipping/handling is $3.65 for as many necklaces as you purchase at one time.
I didn’t talk much about the vintage trailer rally in my last post. This was added to the vintage market this year. So it was probably a bit smaller than I was expecting. I think I counted somewhere between 9 and 12 vintage trailers. Cute, cute, cute!!! I even met a lady who refurbishes them for a living! I wish I could remember the name of her business and I’d leave a link to her Facebook page… someone email me if you know.
Here are a couple of cute, colorful trailers. Not all of them were pink and aqua. I loved the flamingos!
Here’s what one of them looked like inside… I forgot which one.