This is the only way I get to have snow at my house on Christmas! I make tiny glass jar snow globes filled with vintage trinkets I collect through the year.
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Supplies for glass jar snow globes:
- 3 1/4″ glass jars with lids — I found mine at Hobby Lobby!
- tiny vintage goodies OR new miniatures like these little Christmas trees, Christmas village figurines, or mini pink bottle brush Christmas trees
- fake snow (I actually found a bag of fake snow at the thrift store! But I wouldn’t feel bad about buying one. This bag goes a loooooong way!)
This tiny little deer has been one of my favorite Christmas decorations for years! I lost him once and thought I’d never find him since he’s so tiny… but I did! I decided to keep him in a jar so he won’t get away from me again.
If you’re looking for more fun DIY Christmas projects take a look at these:
- Vintage Salt Shaker Christmas Ornaments
- Playing Card Christmas Garland
- You Better Not Pout Vintage Photo Ornament
- Peace on Earth Christmas Globe
You could also sign up for my 12 Days of Vintage, Upcycled, Recycled, and Repurposed Christmas Decorations email course or follow my Pinterest board.
Follow Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim’s board Holidays | 12 Days of Vintage & Repurposed Christmas Decorations Group Board on Pinterest.
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim
Pinterest | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Etsy | YouTube
Sign up for my email list & get a 20% off coupon code!
Leave a Reply