This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Sign up for our newsletter & get your own printable list of “25 Things You Should ALWAYS Buy at Thrift Stores” + all our upcycled projects sent straight to your inbox.
- Upcycle an item(s) from a thrift store, resale store, or garage sale into a new piece of decor.
- There’s no monthly theme.
- There’s no budget to stick to.
Meet the HostsAngela | Simply Beautiful By Angela – Heather | Glitter On A Dime Amanda | Domestically Creative – Michelle | Our Crafty Mom Jenny | Cookies Coffee and Crafts – Ali | Home Crafts by Ali – Lynn | My Family Thyme – Emy | Semigloss Design – Angie | Flippin Fanchers – Denise | My Thrifty House – Michelle | Michelle James Designs – Debra | Shoppe No 5 – Habiba | Craftify My Love – Victoria | Dazzle While Frazzled – Ann | Duct Tape and Denim – Molly | Just a Little Creativity – Morgan | Charlston Crafted – Meredith | Southbound Blog
Make sure you follow our board on Pinterest for more upcycled decor inspiration!
How to Color Block Wooden BowlsThis project doesn’t use very many supplies. You probably already have these in your stash.
- top right – Antiqued Brass Boho Earrings, on Etsy, on Amazon Handmade
- bottom left – Antiqued Brass Teardrop Earrings, on Etsy, on Amazon Handmade
- bottom right – Coffee Necklace, on Etsy, on Amazon Handmade