Thanks for your interest in my handmade jewelry! Here are a few things you might like to know:
- All my jewelry is made by hand in the USA. My dream is to help college students and stay-at-home moms by providing them with work they can do at home in their spare time. So far I’ve had 2 college students and 1 SAHM.
- I also try to buy supplies made in the USA. I’m probably at about 50% right now and always searching for new suppliers. (Email me if you know of sources… I’d love to hear about them.)
- The only piece that includes nickel is the simple silver state necklace. These also come in aluminum.
- After saying that… I use many vintage and NOS supplies and usually don’t have the content information for those pieces.
- I try my best not to have two shops close to each other.
- I do ask that you don’t sell at any of the shows that I sell at.
- If you’re looking for something unique to your shop let me know. We can put something custom together for you!
- Currently my minimum first order is $100.
- Your order will be shipped in the smallest Priority Mail box possible. Most orders I can get in the smallest box for only $6.00 s/h.
- FREE shipping for orders over $250.
If you’re interested in buying wholesale, send an email to email@example.com with the following information and I’ll send you a link to my wholesale catalog:
- Your name
- Shop name
- Physical address
- Resale license number
- Website url and/or Facebook page
Or, if you’re not quite ready to order, you can join my wholesale email list and you’ll receive emails when I have new items ready and at the beginning of each new season.