I know, I know… you say we don’t need soup cookbooks anymore because we have Pinterest. But I’ve always read cookbooks like novels. I’ll curl up on the couch with my cup of peppermint tea and a cookbook on a cold night and dream of what I’ll make next week. Anyone with me?
And just in case the internet ever went down, I’ll be prepared!
Probably won’t happen but anyway, enjoy browsing these cookbooks full of soup ideas!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
- Soup of the Day, Williams Sonoma,
- The Soup Club, How to share your soups.
- The Soup Sisters Cookbook, 100 simple recipes
- Soup for Two, A great idea… making soup for just two people is hard to do!
- Hearty Soups, A FREE Kindle book!
- Southern Soups and Stews, This one includes gumbos, burgoo, etouffee, and fricassee!
- Taste of Home Soups, 380 recipes. Some of my favorite recipes of all time have come from this magazine!
- The Ultimate Soups and Stews Cookbook, Better Homes and Gardens
- The Healthy Soup Cleanse Recipe Book
- Soup of the Day, 150 recipes from favorite restaurants.
- The New England Soup Factory Cookbook
- Easy Texas Gumbo Recipe
- Chicken Enchilada Soup with Rice
- Turkey Taco Soup Recipe
- Meatball Minestrone Soup Recipe
- Chicken Soup with Veggies
Leave a comment if you like to read cookbooks, too!
‘Til the next project,
Ann @ Duct Tape and Denim