It’s taken me a while to get this project posted. We actually made this Fruit of the Spirit garland last summer when we had our Galatians Bible journaling group. I already shared the cards we made and how Jordy used these stamps in her Bible. But I think this was my favorite craft of the summer!
This post contains affiliate links. You won’t pay any more when you use these but I will earn a small commission on any purchases you make after clicking on them and I greatly appreciate it. Thanks for helping support my little blog!!!
Supplies for Fruit of the Spirit Garland
- watercolors – You can use any watercolors you have. They don’t have to be expensive. I used this watercolor set.
- paint brush – Most watercolor sets come with sad little paint brushes. I like to have a larger round brush like these.
- watercolor paper – If you’re careful you can use cardstock but watercolor paper works a lot better.
- Fruit of the Spirit stamps
- ink pad
- paper cutter
- mini clothes pins
First cut the watercolor paper into 2″ x 3″ pieces. Stamp the fruit in the center of each piece of paper. Let dry completely.
Using lots of water, paint a single color on a card and sprinkle with salt while still wet. Let dry completely and brush salt off.
Then I just pinned them up along a piece of jute. They’ve been a great reminder while I’m doing the laundry!
If you enjoyed this post, you might also like these:
- Watercolor Bible Verse Card (Galatians 5:22-23)
- Galatians 2:20 Watercolor Card
- Galatians 6:9 Printable Verse
‘Til the next project,