I love my Lilla Rose hair clip. I wear it almost every day. My sister, Sue Ellen, is an independent consultant for Lilla Rose. Before she started selling them, I will admit… I hadn’t heard about them. But now I want to make sure that everyone knows about them. They are simple to use to keep your hair up and make a ponytail look elegant. (This is my daughter’s beautiful hair & a medium clip to the left.)
As I said, I wear mine almost every day. Some days I start off with my hair in a ponytail but most days I stick it in my pocket and put my hair up on the way home from work… or sooner if I get hot. Soooooo much prettier than those painful claws that I used to use.
We had a hair party at my sister’s house last summer. And, of course, I didn’t get one picture of mine. (This is one of my sister’s friends to the right.) I’ve tried since then but I’m not very good at taking a picture of the back of my head. I’ll keep working on it. Or try to remember when there’s someone else at home.
Anyway, the main reason I’m sharing this is that my sister is letting me giveaway one of her hair clips! (Up to $15 value.) Here’s how you can win:
- Leave a comment on this blog post.
- Like Sue Ellen’s Lilla Rose Page on Facebook. Then come back and leave a comment letting me know you “liked” her.
- Sign up for her free Lilla Rose newsletter (She’s trying to only email once/mo. She’ll show you the new clips and special sales.) Come back to this post and leave a comment letting me know you signed up.
- Visit my sister’s website & watch the “Sizing & Styling Videos”. Comment on the blog post which size & style you think you would most use.
- Create a New Account on her website. The “New Account” link will appear after clicking on the “Go Shopping” tab. Make sure you come back and leave a comment here so we’ll know.
- Purchase a clip or other accessory from Sue Ellen’s Lilla Rose website. Then come back and leave a comment letting me know you made a purchase. A Bonus: The current special is FREE shipping on orders of $20 or more through April 29.
- Share a link to this blog post on your Facebook page. You can use the Facebook button at the end of this post. Then come back and leave a comment letting me know you shared.
- Tweet a link to this blog post. You can use the Twitter button at the end of this post. Then come back and leave a comment letting me know you tweeted.